Zamsoe News and Blog
Wedding Trends 2016. May 03 2016
Recent years have seen brides rush to recreate their version of a royal wedding or something straight off a Pinterest board. But as we greet 2016, it’s clear brides are much more interested in going down the aisle their own way. “Couples today want a wedding that showcases who they are, that’s a fun experience and that won’t look or feel dated.
Some trends to look out for are;
- Bright on. Metallics are surprisingly versatile.
- Hometown heroes. In a trend some call “the new destination wedding,” couples are increasingly looking for ways to bring in elements of places that hold special memories
- Just dreamy. The key to setting a romantic mood? Ambience.
- Be seated. Couples are moving away from a reception layout based on large round tables, which has a tendency to feel too much like a conference event, and are instead opting for either very long, rectangular tables or a mix of long tables surrounded by smaller square and round tables — all for a more intimate vibe.
- Barns remain a strong venue trend.
Look at our wedding based jewellery and ideas for bridesmaid gifts.
5 Wedding Jewellery Trends 2015 July 08 2015
Brides planning a 2015 wedding are spoilt for choice when it comes to style of wedding jewellery. From Gatsby Glamour to Fifties Chic and Retro Inspiration to Ballroom Glamour – brides really can create an entire wedding theme by choosing just a few distinct accessories with their own.
Wedding Jewellery Trends for 2015 April 01 2015
Whether you are newly engaged or have been planning your wedding for years, you will want to get acquainted with some of the newest bridal jewellery looks. Here are some of the top predicted trends for 2015.