Zamsoe News and Blog
Come and see us at the Royal Cornwall Show. May 31 2016
Its always to meet our customers and we would love to meet you. Our next event where we will be exhibiting at the Royal Cornwall Show.
Its always a brilliant day out for the whole family and you can get to see our new collections including the 'Earrings in a Bottle'.
See you at stand 101.
Its never too early to plan for Fathers Day. May 31 2016
Wedding Trends 2016. May 03 2016
Recent years have seen brides rush to recreate their version of a royal wedding or something straight off a Pinterest board. But as we greet 2016, it’s clear brides are much more interested in going down the aisle their own way. “Couples today want a wedding that showcases who they are, that’s a fun experience and that won’t look or feel dated.
Some trends to look out for are;
- Bright on. Metallics are surprisingly versatile.
- Hometown heroes. In a trend some call “the new destination wedding,” couples are increasingly looking for ways to bring in elements of places that hold special memories
- Just dreamy. The key to setting a romantic mood? Ambience.
- Be seated. Couples are moving away from a reception layout based on large round tables, which has a tendency to feel too much like a conference event, and are instead opting for either very long, rectangular tables or a mix of long tables surrounded by smaller square and round tables — all for a more intimate vibe.
- Barns remain a strong venue trend.
Look at our wedding based jewellery and ideas for bridesmaid gifts.
Have you seen our new jewellery designs? January 13 2016
We are launching an exciting range of new jewellery to start 2016 off. If you haven't had the chance yet then pop over here to see whats new
Skull necklaces now released and looking good. September 23 2014
Just released is the start of our new necklace collections for men and women. This is the skull necklace that can be personalised with two vintage styled letter charms.
The necklace is a designed skull on a leather 'chain'. All our products are tested for how they will work in the real world and the lobster clasp holds the necklace securely.
So here you go, check it out it will make a perfect gift for someone you know or to treat yourself!
- Page 1 of 2