Mothers Day Competition 2015! February 21 2015 6 Comments

We are running a competition for the chance to win a Zamsoe Necklace or Brooch of your choice. Tell us why your Mam is the best!

ENTER HERE!

My Mam is the best because....

Back to all blog posts →

Comments

lauryn canham on March 12 2015 at 10:06PM

my mum is the best because she always understanding and caring she supports me in what I do and is always there to help me I would love to show her how much she mean to me by winning a necklace.

Teresa Williams on March 10 2015 at 03:45PM

She is always so supportive even if I know I am in the wrong I can always count on my mam to be on my side. A true best friend.

Alicia on March 09 2015 at 09:45PM

My mummy is AWESOME she is not embracing she is the coolest mum out of all my friends mummys I love her so much she works really hard to get me nice clothes shoes makeup etc she deserves this alot

Catherine Balazs on March 08 2015 at 11:37AM

Because she is the most selfless and supportive person I’ve ever met. She supported me through the death of my twin daughter and the three month fright for survival of my other twin daughter selflessly holding back her own grief to support me and my family. She continued to support me even when my father had a nervous breakdown and her own mother died. She continued to never ever say she was too busy or tired or upset to listen. She also spotted when I was at my lowest and took me for professional help which was a turning point in my life. I owe her my life and that of my children as without her I don’t think I’d be writing this message. She is a true guardian angel x

Rachel Thompson on March 08 2015 at 10:38AM

My Mums still is has it and more, at the young age of 74
54 years of wedded bliss, ok some arguements that wouldnt go a miss
two daughters, a grandaughter and grandson called cooper
we all think she is cool,amazing and really rather super
for most of life she made knickers for m&s
so i always think of her when im getting dressed
Her roast potatoes would give ramsey a run for his money
and her cakes well mr Hollywood they make yours look funny.
Like every loving mum she been there through thick and thin,
and i think she would be speechless if she was to win
Shes a Magical woman, to my dad shes his ducky
id love to make her feel special and hope she is lucky

Angela Brown on February 21 2015 at 03:05PM

My Mum was a beautiful person. I lost her 20yrs ago and miss talking to her. She always listened !
Every Mothers Day I gave her a posy and we had a cup of tea and a chat. We put the world to rights. I do this now with my family. I have a daughter and she now gives me a posy and I make the tea! We chat ! I so miss my lovely Mum but life continues with the next generation. We are here for such a short time and we must live each day…..but make time for tea and a chat with your Mum.